Wednesday 1 September 2010

Team Treasuries!

Happy Wednesday folks!

Today we have 3 new team treasuries for you!
First up, this beautiful Autumn inspired collection from ooakie titled...
Autumn


Next up, this beautiful mix from patchworkdelights titled...
Orange and Gold with a dash of Blue

and last, but not least, this Alice in Wonderland (by way of Ireland ;) themed treasury I did meself.

I hope you will click, comment and share these treasuries! Beautiful things on offer here from the very talented Etsy Ireland Team.

Keep 'em coming!
Rach
(balanced)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much to Ooakie and Patchworkdelights for including my photographs in their treasuries!

    Great treasuries, very impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these treasuries, featuring such beautiful pieces!

    And thanks Fi for featuring my neckwarmer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so fab, brilliant colours :) love the Alice in Wonderland theme too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great treasuries! I particularly like the Alice one, it's one of my very favourite stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... I also just HAD to buy BagNoir's Forest Mushrooms Clutch from this treasury. I have been drooling over it for ages, and sub consciously building an outfit around it for an upcoming wedding.. heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention I did an Etsy Ireland one at the weekend -
    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c7847c071896d91b2f74ef5/oh-i-do-like-to-be-beside-the-sea?index=0

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, Carrie! I would have included yours in the post, but it didn't come up in my search.

    Guys, be sure to tag your team treasuries with our team tag...'craftyirelandteam'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooohhhh lovely treasuries guys :O)

    ReplyDelete