Friday 27 January 2012

Getting To Know You #1

"Getting to know you" is a way for us all to get to know better other Etsy teams and their work through cross team treasuries. I hope to post one each Friday.

As Australia Day was this week, I have picked the Australian Wandarrah team which gathers Australian Etsy sellers and buyers. The treasury is called "It is summer somewhere" because in Australia summer is here (a very warm one I'm told) and here in Ireland we are not even sure we will have one this year :)

Look at all the nice things both teams make:


Have a nice week-end and see you next week. In the meantime if you have any suggestion regarding the team or theme we should feature, please let me know.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasury !!!
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treasury - I love how bright the colour are of the items you've chosen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australia! I love Australia, the roos and the playtopus! Once day I'll visit...!!!

    Love the way the pieces of the Aussie Etsians are so different from ours. And they have summers... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great thing to do and thanks so much for featuring my wool....I love my ETSY shop and I love summer!!!! Although at the moment we have so much rain here, it's not feeling so summery.
    Thanks again xox Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to the Etsy Ireland team. What a great treasury. Down here in victoria it's hot hot hot.

    cheers
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection! Thank you so much for featuring my item!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi to Etsy Ireland team. Thank you so much for including my maternity dress in your great treasury!
    With warm regards, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for liating my designs...blog looks great!

    Leila Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely selection! Thanks for including my flower kit!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete