Friday 10 September 2010

Go team Ireland!

Move over Jedward, there's a new kid in town! Our 15 minutes of team fame have occurred. Someone get Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh on the phone, we're here, we're creative and we're the first shout out in the Etsy teams newsletter this week.
Congratulations and a big thank you to Mary and Tanya for creatively promoting the team.

You can subscribe to the teams newsletter by going to the Etsy teams page and filling in the info at the bottom of the page.

Here's to a sunny weekend!
Alex

7 comments:

  1. oh happy happy happy smiles all over my face (it sort of hurts) yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, excellent!!!

    I was a wuss! I couldn't leave that bear all alone on the train...so I gave it to a friend instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic well done girls! My bear is sitting in my window.... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Well done the girlies!!

    Purls I could'nt have left him either :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done girls ye are so good :) .. Great job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that, well done girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is utterly fantastic!

    *applause*

    :)

    ReplyDelete