Friday 6 August 2010

Fab Five on Friday



Some luxuriously soft golden items from a selection of fabulous Irish Etsy sellers this week.
Just looking at these beautiful warm colours makes me look forward to Autumn!

Featured items:
Earring Golden Flower by dragonfly1760
Drifting Two by clickdecourcyNI
The Deco Headband in Dusty Calf by ArguingTheMobius
Book Of Kells Wall Hanging by jackdolanwoodcraft
Felt Flower Brooch by TissaGibbons

Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton.
If you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday, just send me an Etsy convo :) 

4 comments:

  1. I own one of Tissa's brooches and I LOVE it! Nice colletion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous and beautifully displayed as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection! I love the Deco hairband!

    I'm still waiting for the summer here, but maybe I should start to think about the autumn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just caught up with this blog; thanks for including my picture and I've enjoyed exploring the other items - such lovely things and beautiful colours :)

    Linda
    clickdecourcyNI

    ReplyDelete