Saturday 25 August 2012

Opportunity to meet - Update

Hi Everyone

Angela and Judith are going to meet Andrew and Kruti.
Here's Angela's note on Facebook:

Angela wrote: "If anyone wants to throw in some questions, I'm happy to put them to Andrew and Kruti - list them here or set up a topic on the Team page and I'll check in and take a note of everything on Monday. I'd certainly like to get an idae of their plans for developing the international aspects of Etsy, as it does have a very strong US bias. Anyone have any experiences they want to share - positive or negative? Questions, suggestions - all comments welcome and I'll report back. I'll also check in with some Dublin sellers and see if they're available...."

Post your questions here for on the discussion page, or on the facebook page.




No comments:

Post a Comment