Friday 14 January 2011

Fab Five on Friday


Today I've put together some amazing items in turquoise and lime.
I just love this colour combination.
It really pops doesn't it? :)

Featured items:
1. Ice Flowers Brooch, by bettyoctopus
2. Mirabelle Portrait Print Mounted on Canves, by jolieart
3. I Love Lime Set of 2 Flower Bobby Pins, by thebluesylph
4. Polkadot Ceramic Earrings, by TheBusyBeadCompany
5. Summer Festival Hat, by purlsofcolour


Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton.
As always, if you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday collection of your own, just send me an Etsy convo.

9 comments:

  1. It does, a very happy composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est un grand plaisir de visiter votre blog, une étreinte de Reus Catalunya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to put turquoise and lime together but they look so fresh and summery. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I just put together this treasury with all CIT memebers:

    http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d3075654d6a6d912105f3d5/speak-irish-to-me-as-gaelige

    Maybe you can give a lil visibility to it so we go up in the trasury list, you never know :)

    TY anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the zest of colour, great during a gloomy january ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, thanks for including my Summer Festival Hat :)

    Yes, we all need colour during the dark January - mind you, it hasn't been so bad here in Belfast today, it was warm (!) and sunny. And I think the days are getting longer again!

    Bonjour Reus - merci!

    (Years of French in school, and that's all I remember...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection, lifts my mood looking at these items! Fi

    ReplyDelete