(this week's picture was taken this morning in my garden - my beef tomatoes don't seem to like the colour RED......)
So here are the events for the coming weeks:
- 5 September - Black Market, Black Box, Belfast - 12 -5pm http://www.blackboxbelfast.com/
- 11 September - Craft event showing traditional crafts - http://www.flaxmill-textiles.com/index_textiles.htm
- 12 September - Fashion Souk, Ulster Hall, Belfast - http://www.thefashionsouk.com/4
- Every weekend in the Milk Market, Cornmarket Row and the last Thursday of the month they have special Artisan Craft Fair http://www.milkmarketlimerick.ie/default/index.cfm/calendar-of-events/monthly-artisans-craft-fair1/
- Every Sunday, Crafty Market, Sheeben Chic, Georges St - http://www.thecraftymarket.com/
- 12 September, Ferocious Mingle Market, Newmarket Sq, Dublin 8 -http://www.thejosiebaggleycompany.com/pages/TheFerociousMingleMarket.htm
- 25 September, Vintage Market, Airfield House, Dundrum - http://www.airfield.ie/escape.html
If you have any info for our readers please add to the comments at the end of the article or get in touch and I will add it to the main item. Keep the news coming.
Next week I will be away in Portugal for a few days of R&R so there will be a skeleton article up on Monday morning. Please add your news to the comments at the end of that article too.
Cheers for now