Here are the final details for The Toejam Etsy Market on October 27th.
- The Toejam Etsy Market will take place on Saturday October 27th from 12pm to 6pm at The Bernard Shaw as part of the 'Beatyard' event.
- Setting up
Load in will be from 9am - 11am that morning via the back gate. There is a Google Map with driving and access directions which you can find and share here.
- Car Parking
Cars cannot be parked in the Bernard Shaw Car Park as this is the shoppers car park. They can be brought to the back gate between 9am-11am for load in and (6pm-7pm for load out) but then must be parked elsewhere. Whilst you can park in the laneway it is at your own risk (the laneway is public land, not a private lane and does not belong to the Bernard Shaw). We recommend you park your car on the street in and around the bar or in Portobello.
Each participant will be provided with a 6ft x 2ft trestle table
There are NO individual power sources for tables.
The Bernard Shaw has full public liability insurance for the event.
The event will take place rain, hail or shine and all stalls will be under rain cover.
Please let us know ASAP if you can't make the event so we can free up a spot for another participant.
Please bring your own change with you as there is only limited change in The Bernard Shaw and they need it for the bar at the weekend.
- Other Details
- Food & Drink - The Bernard Shaw is a fully licenced bar. The Big Blue Bus will be open all day. It does amazing pizza, breads and dips. It is very popular around these parts.
- Accessibiliy - The Bernard Shaw is a very old building and as such has no wheelchair facilities. Smaller baby buggies and prams will be fine.
- Music - the music outside will be at background ambient level for the neighbours sake! Music later that night will be a guy called Mike Slott from New York - full event details here for that night. And here is the full event listing for The Beatyard which is the weekend festival we are running that this market is part of.
- Facebook - John has created a Facebook Event here and will also be doing a lot of other promotion. Please feel free to promote wherever and whenever you can, but do please visit the Facebook page and use the same material as John is. He is promoting us and doing everything for us, so we should promote his side of things too. Lets promote the TOTAL event!