A bit more info for you about our event at The Bernard Shaw on Saturday 27th October:
- John, from The Bernard Shaw, who is doing everything for us is proposing to call it 'The Toejam & Etsy Ireland Minimall'
If no-one has any objections to this, can I tell him to go ahead with that name?
- It will be held at 'The Bernard Shaw' Arts & Crafts venue in Dublin City
- We are expecting around 500 people to attend the event between 12pm - 6pm with a lot more people being exposed to the promotion via The Bernard Shaw web channels. The Bernard Shaw is very well known for doing craft markets in Dublin, with a savvy crowd etc.
You can check out The Bernard Shaw here:
- Etsy has kindly offered to pay for an 'Etsy Ireland Team' banner and other promo's.
I therefore need to get some pricings urgently so that they can forward the money, so if anyone knows of a company in Dublin that would be able to make one (professionally - so that we can use it again and again) then please do let me know.
- We will be contacting those of you that expressed an initial interest, over the next week, so that we can verify exact numbers of stalls/volunteers etc, in attendance.
- If anyone (including new members) would like to attend and you haven't yet emailed me, please do so here firstname.lastname@example.org. I can't guarantee that you will get in at this stage because we have had a huge response, but I will try and get everyone in.
That is all for now folks, Purls or myself will be in touch over the next week.