Sunday 29 July 2012

The Difference is in the Detail 3. Buttons

Anne-Marie here again with the fortnightly focus on those little details that make hand-crafted, OOAK and original artwork and design that extra bit special. This week I thought I'd chose a theme and went for listings featuring BUTTONS:

Extra love and attention must have gone into this Heart Wreath by Quirky Apple,

Wavy button and hand sewn linen flowers on Handknitted Neck warmer by Purls of Colour
 
 Painstaking detail on Button Bouquet by Crafty Diva
 
Button embellishment on Upcycled Denim Bag  by Mouflon

And If you fancy customising something yourself by adding button details check these finds out:
 



If you like buttons, button jewellery and accessories etc CLICK HERE for a wide range of button listings by the Crafty Ireland Team.




2 comments:

  1. I so love buttons!!! I can never pass a stall or haberdashery shop without coming away with at least one button!

    Thanks for featuring my neckwarmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that neckwarmer! And the ladybird buttons. Lovely selection.

    ReplyDelete