Just had to share a pic of my new button box, now holding loads of pretty buttons for my Tiny Chuus..... Anyway, enough drooling...... Hope you all had a great Easter and May Bank Holiday.
This week I have news of a number of Craft events, Craft Markets and selling opportunities coming up over the next few months - "In no particular order" as they say.....
- Ruth from nicedaydesigns has word of a pop up shop opportunity in Limerick. see here pop-up-shop
- First online Irish craft community and marketplace called Fondelifair .... see here first-online-craft
- Batik Workshop, National Print Museum, Dublin, Saturday 7 May, 10:30am – 4:30pm (Max. 12 people) Cost: E60 nationalprintmuseum
- Art and Craft Fair, 19 June, Spawell, Templeogue, Dublin. Spawell location
- World record broken....... 1147 knitters have smashed the world record at the Lamb Festival in Roscommon over the weekend. Well done. Details - Lamb
- 'Mastercrafter', a new RTÉ series, is looking for amateur craftspeople to star in the show. Details here Crafters
- Sage and Stone Market on 28 May at The Farm, Newlanes, Duleek, Co. Meath. Nice selection of stands so far including Fi from patchworkdelights Details here sageandstone
- Scallop Festival with Craft Selling opportunities on 9th July on Valentia Island - details to follow
- Craft Guerrilla Designer Makers Competition! "We'll be working with Twisted Thread the organizers of the Knitting & Stitching shows to showcase the best new talent in British and Irish Arts & Crafts! We're looking for talented Designer Makers who are passionate about all things hand made, have a high level of craftsmanship and make beautiful, modern, high quality, hand made Designer Maker items! We have 6 stall spaces up for grabs in each "Knitting & Stitching" shows in London, Harrogate and Dublin. For more info and application details please see... craftguerrilla
- As always keep an eye on the Year of Craft website for updates countrywide. craftinireland
Cheers till then