Wednesday 2 February 2011

Treasury Wednesday


Wow it's been a really busy week for team treasuries, I'm sure it's thanks to the wonderful tutorial from Anne-Marie last week. This week my theme is on home decor as I did a HUGE spring clean, rearranged my house, and hung up lots of artwork that I've had lying about. I'm so delighted I did it, it looks 100 times better. I might just have to pick myself up something for the house as a present to myself for all my hard work, and there are many tempting items from team members!
Faoi Bhrat Bhride Sinn( Happy St.Bridgets Day) by PurlsofColour

7 comments:

  1. great work, team!
    all beautiful collections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite one is the colour explosion, gorgeous. Very nice everyone ^_^ Virginie vivibijoux.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh all gorgeous and so many too! Great to see this enthusiasm to make team treasuries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops sorry to anyone reading this, I only half finished the post yesterday and forgot it was schedualled for today...I'm off to make a treasury now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Language of Love is very striking. And it's given me an idea for my next piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many treasuries! Totally inspiring. And I am the best (or worst!) example of being tempted to shop when making a treasury - I just bought a totally cute little booklet with a groundhog on it, because I saw it when looking for treasury items...

    I think I missed one or two of these lovely treasuries, so I am off to take a lookie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops I missed this selction ... gorgeous T's from everyone!

    Maura

    ReplyDelete