I've been doing the team treasuries now for a few weeks and I thought it was times to give you guys a challenge.
I toyed with different ideas but it seems with all the love in the air on Etsy for Valentines next week so I went with the obvious theme of Love. Maybe try to play with it a little; dark love, family love, naughty love, I'm intrigued to see what you come up with!
So here we go, the rules.
- The treasury must be curated between today and Saturday (Feb.9 - Feb.12). You will have 4 days to create and submit, then there will be 3 days for voting. This challenge will end on Tuesday, Feb.15, 23:59. Winner announced on Wednesday, Feb.16th.
- A link to your treasury must be posted here in the comments of this post to enter.
- Your treasury must contain two tags:craftyirelandteam and citchallenge6 (note the 6).
- You must include 8-10 Crafty Ireland Team members in your treasury.
- Your treasury must not include one of your own items.
- The winner will receive a a little feature post here on the blog AND their Etsy Mini listed in the sidebar for one whole week!
- Voting will be done via poll, which will be available on Sunday. Winner will be announced next Wednesday, Feb. 16.
I'm excited to run my first challenge, and I hope they are as popular as they were last year!!