This week I am sending out a Challenge to all of you Etsy Crafters in Ireland - What's happening where you live?
Over the next 4 weeks I will be highlighting one of our 4 Irish Provinces and listing any events coming up. This can include
- shows that include some of our Etsy clann
- blog giveaways etc. etc. etc
Let all of our Etsy family know whats coming up in the area and keep our followers up to date with where they can find you or "like" you....
Also if any of our followers would like to share some information with the Irish Etsy clann feel free to contact me with your details.
So the posting dates are:
Connaught on Monday 28 February
Leinster on Monday 7 March (incl Dublin)
Munster on Monday 14 March
Ulster on Monday 21 March
so get your thinking caps on, ask around your area and get in touch. You can contact me through my shop at this link ----- CONTACT MO and get the details in by lunchtime on the day before.
Some news items for you
- 24 Hour Print Pop Up Project, Limerick 26 - 27 February Limerick
- ‘Make a Botanic Print’ Workshop at Airfield, Dublin, 10 March airfield
- The Design Basket is a new gift website that will be launching in approximately 6 weeks showcasing the products of Irish designers & crafts people. Free to set up - 25% commission on sales. If you are interested in joining or would like some further information, please contact Sarah Jane Lynch on 086 826 4612. Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- news in from Angela from wheretheresawool of the Dublin Alternative Wedding Event at the Guinness Storehouse this Sunday 27th February. She will be there with her hand made crochet wedding favours. As there may still be stalls available you can contact Linda McAllorum of One of a Kind Weddings on 087 295 1578.
So get your thinking caps on and get in touch soon.