Wednesday 3 November 2010

Treasury Challenge Winner!

It's that time!

Again, first I want to thank all of you for your participation and wonderful enthusiasm! We had a lot of great entries, but there can only be one winner.

So, without further ado...

The winner, with a whopping 15 votes! is...

Anne-Marie of byAMOR with her lovely, winning collection titled, "The Formula".



::break for applause::

Congratulations, Anne-Marie!!

Anne-Marie makes beautiful gemstone jewellery and accessories. I'm especially fond of her use of local Irish Connemara Marble and Sea Glass.


She says, "As a small child I used to paint beach pebbles with my Mum's nail polish, convinced I could make them into shiny jewels. I messed up her polish so badly my Mum decided to buy me some enamel paints and I switched to making paperweights and ornaments for her flower pots.

Over the years I moved on to various crafts from knitting truly awful teacosies, to embroidering dragons and symbols on denim jackets as a teenager. Years later, I rediscovered a passion for shiny things and beautiful gemstones."

And we are glad you did, Anne-Marie! Beautiful work!

See more of her work at her shop:{link}
Find her also on Twitter: {link}

We will be back next week with a brand new challenge! Thanks for playing along, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. yay! well done! I voted for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, AM!!! Well done, wooohooo!

    Still have to try out that formula :)

    And I too love your local Irish Connemara Marble and Sea Glass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo you rock Anne-Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ann Marie......
    simply lovely treasury, full of the awwwww!! factor. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh cool I just came home from work at 9pm and found out.

    thanks for the lovely comments and to those who chose my wee spell.

    Careful Purls..this is a strong potion. Use with caution :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Anne-Marie great treasury,you got the X Factor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done Annemarie - From Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Anne-Marie, such a fab idea - well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done Anne-Marie, lovely treasury ;o)

    ReplyDelete