Hey team! Time for a new treasury challenge!
I know we're all very busy this time of year, so I'm going to keep the theme fairly simple this week. The theme for this weeks challenge is Winter Time. What does Winter mean to you?
Now then, the rules.
- The treasury must be curated between today and Saturday (Nov.24 - Nov.27). You will have 4 days to create and submit, then there will be 3 days for voting. This challenge will end on Tuesday, Nov.30th, 23:59. Winner announced on Wednesday, Dec.1st.
- A link to your treasury must be posted here in the comments of this post to enter.
- Your treasury must contain two tags: craftyirelandteam and citchallenge4 (note the 4).
- You must include 8-10 Crafty Ireland Team members in your treasury.
- Your treasury must not include one of your own items.
- The winner will receive a a little feature post here on the blog AND their Etsy Mini listed in the sidebar for one whole week!
- Voting will be done via poll, which will be available on Saturday. Winner will be announced next Wednesday, Dec. 1st.
Let's see those chilly collections!!
Entries - Voting is closed (thanks for playing, everyone!!)
- Winter Wonders by fiorejewellery
- An Irish Winter....not as harsh as the Irish government! by LuckyRainbowDesigns
- frosty and bright by cherryblossomtattoo
- Robins, snow and fire, sausages and spicy mulled wine... by purlsofcolour
- winter rain by homespunireland
- Winter Cosiness - A Dash of Red by lilabelledesign
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire... by byAMOR