Monday 18 October 2010

Art Classes - University of Limerick

Hi all!!!

At present I have organised an Art in Residence (AIR 2010) programme here in the University of Limerick where I work. The event which kicked off today offers students living on campus the opportunity to select a piece of work from our print collection to hang in their house or apartment for the duration of their stay living on campus.

As part of the programme a number of events are taking place this week! One of the main events is that students are offered the chance to participate in free art classes in a number of the student villages! I had them all organised but unfort. and at the last minute, I have been let down by some due to illness and various reasons! :(

So, maybe someone out there may be interested in helping! Its very last minute I know! The classes are taking place this wednesday, October 20th between 19:30 and 21:00 here in UL. Ideally I need someone who can or is interested in teaching painting, a printing technique or basic drawing skills! However if you wish to teach a crafty skill and use of some of your left over 'meant for the bin' items (I may be even willing to contribute! :)) then you can do that too! I'm open to suggestions and ideas!

If you're available and interested - please email me at rohare1982@gmail.com and I'll get back to you about the finer details!

Rebecca - LuckyRainbowDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment