Friday 16 July 2010

Fab Five on Friday


We needed a little bit of sunshine in the Fab Five this week I think - there's not been much of it in the weather lately so check out these lovely bright and cheery items from Etsy Ireland team members!

Featured items:
Buttercup Hairslides by ABoxForMyTreasure
Yellow Elongated Lampwork Earrings by lightkeeping
Going to the Circus Brooch by nicedaydesigns
Collage Style Textile Wrist Cuff by lilgreenshop
Cartwheel Bird Print by BirdandBridge

Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton.
If you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday, just send me an Etsy convo :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow I've just realised exactly how sunny and bright this collection really is! Almost dazzled myself as I posted it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, just right for an overcast afternoon :D

    Linda at clickdecourcyNI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow!!! Unfortunately, only lemon or neon suits me, but it is such a great and cheery colour! This year, I bought lots of yellow yarn - and seem to end up mostly knitting green and purple items! But looking at those beautiful yellow items, I want to whip out my yellows NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh bring on the funshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so happy, thanks for including my yellow button brooch!!
    Your selection reminds me of a customer at the stall today who was wearing a yellow polka dot dress, a yellow jacket and biker boots, and her toddler daughter was wearing yellow too, they were like an ad in a magazine, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete