Made in the West - Craft in the Digital Age is a Mayo Craft Event which will be held on June 12th in Ballina Arts Centre.
Mayo County Council, Department of Community & Integrated Development and WESTBIC, the Irish partners in the CISNET project are offering an opportunity for interested Craft Businesses and artists to attend a FREE event which is designed to give:
- Practical information and inputs for the craft sector locally and regionally. These include marketing, exploring new markets, e-commerce, information and networking opportunities.
- There will also be inputs from 2 craft artists
- outlining thier experiences in using the web to market their products
- experience of an artist who participated in the Irishg Pavillion @ the Fule International Ceramic Art Museum, Fuping, China
Speakers will include:
- Orla Casey, Momentum Consulting
- Alan Ardiff, Craft Artist & Siobhan Riordan, Business Partner
- Emma McGrath, Trade Development Manager, Crafts Council of Ireland
- James Burke, James Burke & Associated
- Tina Byrne, Craft Artist
In the afternoon there will be a Networking and Information Event which will be attended by The Crafts Council of Ireland, Mayo County Enterprise Boar, Mayo Ideas Lab, WESTBIC, Moy Valley Resources, The Creative State North West, 4CNW Programme, CISNET, South West Mayo Development Company.
There will also be a pop up exhitibition by artists from Mayo Craft Works in Ballina Arts Centre on the day.
If you would like to reserve a place at this seminar, please email Neil Sheridan, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 094 90 47556 before Friday June 8th.