Friday 16 March 2012

Getting To Know You #8

This week we team up with Sudz, a team of soap-making Etsy sellers. They make mouth watering soaps and balms. Which is brilliant because the weather here is miserable and I need to treat myself to a cosy pampering afternoon: having a nice cup of tea, a long warm bath, covering me in delicious balms and wrap myself in some wool garment to read a good book. You get the idea.


After this I'll be more than ready for the Saint Patrick's long week-end. I wish you all a good one and I see you next week. In the meanwhile, feel free to drop me a line if you have any question/comment/suggestion on "Getting to know you" treasuries.

Raphaele

1 comment:

  1. Great collection - just what we need, a bit of a pamper. Off now to have a look at all the shops. Thanks for including my wee shawlette. Happy St Patricks Day to you all
    Mo xx

    ReplyDelete