Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesdays Treasury Slot

Morning everyone, hope you all had a nice Pancake Tuesday.  Don't worry about scraping pancake of the ceiling!

Ok so we have some GORGEOUS treasuries this week so diving straight in we have

"The Grass is Green" curated by Madebyjillybean

"The Universe is a Friendly Place" by JewelryartNassarius

We also have a first from Solittles called "Irish Winterland"

Next we have ahhh "The Patter of Tiny Feet" curated by PuffinPatchwork

Anne Marie has designed this lovely treasury this week wittily entitled "The Brass is Always Greener" - thanks AM!

I thought since I am writing up this post every Wednesday that perhaps I should make a treasury so I did!

Warm Glow from Ireland curated by me  or rather my other shop

That's it for this week folks.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to comment, heart and importantly share treasuries. Oh and also why not try your own?

Don't forget to tag your treasuries with Craftyirelandteam if it is a 100% irish.

Fi



1 comment: