Tuesday 12 July 2011

Welcome New Members

Hi All :O)
Ellen here from The Spiral Goddess. I have just taken over this post of Welcoming new members. We are a bit behind in our welcome posts so please accept my apologies but I promise to get to everyone asap!


Please bear with me as I figure out graphics etc...


Anyhoo Here for your shopping pleasure may I now present three of our New Members.



Vibrant Pink Purse with Rose From MeanyMays shop based in beautiful Donegal



Needle Felt Fox Kit by SnagBreac from County Roscommon
(very cute)



Make a Wish Card by Kali146 from Tralee Co.Kerry



So stop by everyone and share the Etsy Love, leave a heart or two and shop till you drop!!



A Warm Welcome to you all and don't forget to tag your items craftyirelandteam so we can find you for Treasuries and Fab Fridays etc. Stop by the Team Forum for a chat and support and a bit of fun :O)



We Wish You Many Sales and Lots of Success ♥



(I know it doesn't look very sexy yet but I'm a newbie :O)

7 comments:

  1. A very warm welcome all! Will go check out your shops now. Well done Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Ellen!!!

    *applause*

    Looking forward to many lovely New Members Posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    Great to be part of the Etsy Ireland team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see a new presenter as well and some new shops..... welcome one and all and well done Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Movania from Meanymays here,thanks so much for your warm welcome !!

    ReplyDelete