Friday 11 February 2011

Fab Five on Friday


Sorry this is so late!
At least it's still Friday :)
So, this week we have a cute collection of vibrant reds and blues. What a cheery combination of colours for Spring!

Featured items:
1.Tree of Life Folk Embroidery, by ProjectSarafan
2. Lovely Sky, Ceramic Picture, by karoart
3. Reversible Berry Pinafore Dress, by heatherstreasure
4. The Princess and the Pea, Red and Blue Lampwork Earrings, by lightkeeping
5. Handmade Mixed Media House, by irisoconnor



Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton.
As always, if you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday of your very own, just send me an Etsy convo :)

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet collection!

    Have a great weekend, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness you have included some of my super favourites there - GREAT COLLECTION xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that house so much, but I'm so broke, but I want it so much...agh!!! torture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I want karo's gorgeous ceramic picture! Eeek! Love these items, I find it really hard not to shop while compiling the fab fives ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really find it hard not to shop!

    (anytime!)

    Love these fab five!

    ReplyDelete