Friday 29 October 2010

Fab Five on Friday


Boo! Happy Hallowe'en everyone!
In the "spirit" of this weekend's festivities (spirit - gettit?!) I've gathered up five brilliant Hallowe'en gems from Etsy Ireland members. These are all very clever and beautifully made items perfect for getting into the spooky mood and celebrating All Hallows' Eve....

Featured items:
Little Witch and Black Kitten ACEO by tanyabond
The Raven Halloween Mug by spiralgodess
Handpainted Halloween Irish Beach Pebbles by irisoconnor
Woodland Bat Party Banner by designbirdie
20 Pcs 2.25 inch Buttons Halloween Party Pack by nicedaydesigns

Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton.
As always, if you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday, just send me an Etsy convo :) 

6 comments:

  1. Great selection - puts me right into the Halloween mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be among the fab5:)

    Off: anyone else not being able to open etsy.com page for the last week or so???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection. Yay! gets me all excited - it's nearly Halloween.

    I haven't had a prob with Etsy Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks! I love Halloween we are having a big spooky kids party with all the traditional games on saturday!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!

    Have a spooky one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just so odd, I haven'been able to open it for quite some time now, tried it on different laptops, no resut., yet my hubby is able to reach it on his mobile through the same internet connection...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a million for including me in the fab 5, I had such a great Halloween, hope everybody else did too!!

    ReplyDelete