Saturday 11 September 2010

Tea and a Chat: Mo from Huggle Knits

Welcome, one and all to another episode of 'Tea and a Chat With' this week staring Mo from Huggle Knits who is running the Crafty Update section of the blog. Nice one Mo! Here


Tell us a bit about what you do?

I am a knitter, crocheter, spinner, felter and card maker in fact, I will try any crafty skill to experience the learning process and engage my imagination. I have been mainly knitting/crocheting for many years but only started my explorations in the last few years. I am currently on a journey through Irish traditional crafts.

If you weren’t a crafty type, what would you be doing?
Well I worked in a bank for years but am glad to say that is in the past. If I were not crafting I would be involved in the performaing arts singing, playing music or acting....

Give us some of your favourite designers/fashion peeps:
I am drawn to people who are not afraid to be different as well as those who have classic style...my top 3 are Audrey Hepburn, Lady Gaga and Michelle Obama

Any amazing blogs that you’d like to share?
As I am a blog novice I dont have any yet but I must say that Twitter is an amazing tool for communication and a must for our crafting business.

What are your top 5 films of all time?
Top 5 films that I have enjoyed in no particular order;
Shrek
Shawshank Redemption
Avatar
Miracle on 34th St.
Sister Act

What was your mother always right about?
My Mum, bless her, always believed in us and encouraged us to believe in ourselves. There is nothing we can't do.....

Lastly some linky goodness, where can we find you?

Where to find me;
Huggleknits on Twitter.

Tune in on the 25th of September for the next installment! Bye for now;

Angela (a.k.a. artysmarty)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mo,

    Nice to meet you. I adore my 1st Etsy purchase which was a pair of your fingerless mittens. I love them & thats at least one good thing to look forward to with the change of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to get to meet you Mo! and thanks for sharing. Off to your shop now...smiles, Virginie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear about a fellow knitter! And I so agree with you Mo about Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies thanks for all the nice comments. x

    ReplyDelete