Friday 10 September 2010

Fab Five on Friday



Today I've chosen some lovely rich Autumn browns and coppers, though we're of course still hanging on to the green of Summer too. So, here are some warm earth tones, soft fabrics, glossy chestnuts, gleaming pearls and lush forest greens to get us in the mood for Autumn :)

Featured items:
Forest Floor Beadwoven Bracelet by Balanced
Conkers Fine Art Digital Print by cherryblossomtattoo
Traditional Ireland Handmade Felt Brooch by nicedaydesigns
Chocolate Lime Button Ring by magpieandbutton
Fall's First Lady, Original Painting with embroidery and vintage applique detail by SorchaGillett

Chosen by Beth of magpieandbutton
As always, if you would like to suggest or curate a Fab Five on Friday, just send me an Etsy convo :) 

6 comments:

  1. Yay, I love CherryBlossom's conker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including me (well my photo) Beth and hugs to Selkie and her comment above xxx Love all these warm and cosy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. more beautiful items...ah I can smell bonfires, wet autumn leaves and smouldering turf already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really love Fall. It's my favourite time of the year.

    Thank you, Beth, for including my bracelet with these lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my favourite time too :) Cosy! Last weekend I took out my box of warm snuggly scarves, ready to wear over the next few weeks as it gets cooler...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, what beautiful items! I am still clinging to the summer, but these gorgeous pieces make me nearly (nearly!) anticipate autumn with joy ;)

    ReplyDelete