Wednesday 25 August 2010

Team Treasuries!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

We've got 2 new Etsy Ireland Team treasuries for your perusing pleasure this week!

First up, a pretty Pink collection ...
The Last Rose of Summer by Jessamyn from HomespunIreland


Next up, this Fall inspired one I threw together just a moment ago. :P
Fall in Ireland

Please visit these if you haven't already. Click, comment, spread the word, share the love.
Support your fellow Ireland based crafters!

Till next time!
Rach
balanced

5 comments:

  1. Two lovely treasuries I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous. The first one is so cute and feminine and the second so striking. Love em both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasuries! Must do some clickety click once I've written my article for tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gas! Just threw together :) Clicked & commented

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed that two items of the 'pink' treasury have already sold! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete