Saturday 5 June 2010

Eyes Open Ireland

This weeks photos are from me (Bridget) again, I need more from everyone!!!

They are from a recent trip to Connemara. We had such amazing weather, it was stunning.

The 12 Pins from the Errislannan Peninsula

A view of my favourite place in the whole world. Dog's Bay.

The reason we were in Connemara was my brother was running an ultra marathon (39 miles!!!) This was the view along one of the roads where we caught up with him. This is a number of photos all put together to give you a panoramic view. The lakes were so still, it was a perfect reflection. One of the most amazing views I've seen! (click on the photo to get a bigger image)


Keep your photos of places and images in Ireland that inspire you coming in to me. Send them to me at bridgetfarmerprints[at!]hotmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connemara is one of the loveliest places I've been to - I love these photographs, especially the panorama. I haven't been back there for a long time and these bring back happy memories :)

    Linda
    clickdecourcyNI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breath taking. Wish I were there....

    ReplyDelete