Thursday 1 October 2009

Upcoming event alert!

The West of Ireland is finally mobilising.

The first group meeting will be held in Galway on the 10th of October (Saturday, between 2 and 4 o'clock in former Living Room, 5 Bridge Street) OR 15th of October (Thursday, between 7 and 9 o'clock in Feanor Crafts shop, 180 Bohemore Road).

You get to chose which day suits you better! I created a POLL on my blog, please pop in and cast your vote. The final day and venue will be announced as soon as we hear from you all.

This meeting is mainly for crafters based west of Athlone, but everyone else is welcome too! I always say, the more, the merrier :)

Bring a sample (or few) of your favourite (best selling) items to show off!

Hope to see you all soon!

Jagienka

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you put that Jagienka - "The West of Ireland is finally mobilising".

    Reminds me of an old World War II film with generals in the war room pouring over maps.....planning Etsy Ireland's domination of the world. :D

    Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!
    I hope there will be no need to shed blood and that we will win people over by mesmerising them with our beautiful handmade items :) I just hop I won't be the only one sitting there in a pub on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! Good on you!!! i hope it is excellent and a great start for the westies..!! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do not worry Jagienka, we won't let you down :)

    ReplyDelete