Wednesday 21 October 2009

Crafty Digest ~ We Have Liftoff!

Hello and welcome to the first edition of the Weekly Crafty Digest!

These are listed in the order in which they arrive in my inbox.

You are welcome to keep me informed of your appearances at craft fairs or art shows, shop specials and any other info you think the rest of us may find useful, even if it's a handy link you think the readers of this blog will dig!

Feel free to convo me via my Etsy page: http://www.nancenet70.etsy.com
or directly via email: Nancenet70 [at] hotmail dot com

I look forward to posting on behalf of CraftyIreland Members!

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^

Blue Serendipity, handcrafted jewelery designer based in Co. Down, is offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for a limited time! Head over and check it out: http://www.blueserendipity.etsy.com

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^

Hi,
I am holding a craft fair in Newcastle, Co. Down on the 21st and 22nd of November and would love for you to join us. If you would like more info then please contact me at:
ciara-curran @hotmail.co.uk. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Ciara

%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^%^

Keep 'em coming!

xoxo

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the Wickly Digest ;o) Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas !! Blog coming along nicely now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fair play to you Nance! ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete